Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Fun Day pictures

Tomorrow I'll get around to some Badger-related thoughts on Family Day, but for now, I wanted to share these photos of our boys, mainly Will, at Camp Randall. Will was close to a meltdown after missing a nap and struggling when playing catch with me from 10 yards, but after touching the goal post, he got his second wind and we played football beyond the north end zone for quite a while.

It's hard to explain how happy this time was for me. I've had a lot of great times in Madison, and in Camp Randall in particular. But this takes the cake. Just look at Will's face ...

And could someone explain how our little guy, Charlie, slept in his stroller like that?

We'll be back next year!




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the great pics and thoughts! Mom!

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping