Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mizzou-rah

Been thinking a lot about this Big Ten expansion talk lately, will write a longer post on it in a day or two. But first a brief quote from Missouri governor Jay Nixon I read in the paper yesterday morning:

"When you compare Oklahoma State to Northwestern, when you compare Texas Tech to Wisconsin, I mean, you begin looking at educational possibilities that are worth looking at," he said.

I have friends who went to both Texas Tech and Oklahoma State, smart people. If I'm them and see that quote, I'm pretty cheesed at Nixon and think "You know what? Have fun in the Big Ten."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

.









Apparently Hogan
had extra spikes put in his Hogan scarpe donna
for extra grip. Although the significance of women hogan donna
so positive, medical studies have proven that the earlier age of beginning to wear Hogan uomo
.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping