Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jet lag

Walked in the door at the office just now and the first thing I heard was "Hey Scott, you like the game last night?"

And I said "Didn't see any of it. Fell asleep reading to Will at 8!"

This is what happens when you leave Berlin at 8 a.m. Monday, travel 23 hours to arrive in Scandinavia at midnight, then get up and put in a full day's work.

Wisconsin-Michigan State will have to wait until tonight for me. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it, if for no other reason than to see close-ups of Izzo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll like what you see, son.

I get the distinct impression Izzo and Hightower/Valentine don't like each other.

I dvd'd it myself and may watch it again tonight.

Good to see you got home safely.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Miss Fast Plato - BlackChristian Louboutin Miss Fast Plato - Black, christian louboutin Toundra Booty Furchristian louboutin Toundra Booty Fur, Christian Louboutin Armony Ankle Boots With Removable CuffChristian Louboutin Armony Ankle Boots With Removable Cuff, Alexander McQueen Buckled leather ankle bootsAlexander McQueen Buckled leather ankle boots

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping