Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will's so excited about the Giants' win

As much as I've tried, Will usually hasn't taken much of an interest when I watch sports on TV. Here and there he'll pound on the floor and yell during a Badger game, but for the most part he prefers to run around and do a million other things.

For some reason, during the fourth quarter of tonight's Giants-Cowboys game, he really got into it. Aside from the fact that he declared our unborn child's allegiance to the Cowboys ("because everyone wants to be a cowboy"), he was pulling for he Giants, so the Packers can return to Lambeau Field next Sunday, "because you'll see me out on the field, Daddy!" After Tony Romo's game-clinching interception, Will launched into this impromptu celebration - I swear there was no coaching involved.



Fun stuff. Should be a great game next Sunday. While Romo and Joe Simpson are sipping margaritas in Mexico we'll be playing the hottest team in football to go to the Super Bowl. Here's guessing he's not the only Will I know who's excited about today's outcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I think Stu had the same reaction after the game ended as Will. Maybe Jerry Jones can join Romo and Simpson.

It should be a lot of fun to watch Sunday. I think the Giants are a lot better than the team Green Bay beat earlier this season, but the Packers are a lot better as well, obviously, with Grant's emergence. Grant played high school ball at prep power Don Bosco in Ramsey, N.J., where my girlfriend's family lives.

Either way, I support the winner to beat the Patriots/Chargers. Having not watched the Chargers a lot this season, I was shocked by how much trash Rivers talks during the game.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping