Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bo Ryan: Another Hill to Climb

It's taken more than a year, but finally a picture of my mom on the blog! My loving mother was nice enough to go pick up a new version of Bo Ryan's new book -- Bo Ryan: Another Hill to Climb -- at Little Professor in West Bend, and get the coach to sign a copy for me. (That's him in the black shirt, not, as at least one TV analyst might suggest, in the striped shirt with the W.)

Mom, who reads Badgercentric every day to make sure people are leaving nice comments for her boy, asked me beforehand if I wanted her to mention my blog to Bo. I asked her kindly to refrain. ("Awww Mom, you're embarrassing me in front of Bo Ryan!")

I'll read it soon and report back. If you're planning on buying it click on the Amazon link below first, and I'll get 4% of the sale price, or roughly 66 cents.

Guess who Bo's partner is on this book? I'll bet Mr. Schwab can tell me in three, two, one ...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd make a comment about journalistic ethics, but the guy who co-wrote the book is so far from a journalist, it's not worth the time. Is the whole book written in really choppy two and three word paragraphs?:

"The Badgers have gone to the NCAA Tournament six straight times with Bo Ryan, advancing to the Elite Eight once.

The coach.

Ryan comes from Pennsylvania, where his hard-scrabble upbringing taught him the toughness he needed to be one of the best coaches in college basketball.

The coach."

Rinse and repeat for 250 pages.

Coach Scott Tappa said...

Burnsville

Anonymous said...

.









Apparently Hogan
had extra spikes put in his Hogan scarpe donna
for extra grip. Although the significance of women hogan donna
so positive, medical studies have proven that the earlier age of beginning to wear Hogan uomo
.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping