Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm home

You may have been wondering why I haven't posted in a couple days. No, I wasn't held over by customs agents in Munich (although one member of my traveling party was taken to "another room" by a man with white rubber gloves ... only to return in tact).

In fact, even with a 10-hour flight thrown in there were very few bumps in the road - until we reached O'Hare, where the fog was as thick as pea soup, so bad I can't believe they let us land. All ensuing flights in the Midwest were canceled.

A mere 27 minutes of air time from home, we were forced to stay at a Hampton Inn, a cruel blow softened by reading about our win at Minnesota and watching Marquette's effort against Louisville.

Never fear, I have the Indiana and Minnesota games DVR'd and will watch them later this week, after tomorrow's game at Iowa. We should also talk a bit about the football recruiting class, it seems somewhat ho-hum.

But now it's time to collapse while watching Super Tuesday returns.

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping