Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How did you find Badgercentric?

Back in February I took a look at the keywords that led web searchers to this blog. We're up to 5,929 keywords in about 11 months as of September 1, and I thought it might be interesting and funny to look at some of the new additions. Hopefully none are repeats:

#11 Mario Goins and Potrykus
#18 Kurt Reineck (pretty sure you're the only one, buddy!)
#106 Diamond Taylor Packers (huh?)
#142 Sherman and Polzin and Favre
#143 The timing was nothing short of predominant
#286 1993 West Bend East High School state champion baseball team (yay!)
#315 Brian Rafalski Waupaca
#341 Fluffy Fingers
#417 What's on Tappa (my other blog, a health column)
#410 Tom Crean tan
#428 Chad Henne's parents
#649 Michael Flowers Lance Bass (wrong Bass, dude)
#681 Pimped out Cornhole boards (gotta get me one of those)
#914 Faith Hill (you know, because of all the country/western posts)
#960 Jenna Fischer Rentmeester (Billy, you lucky dog!)
#990 Just climb on her and think of Stanley

1 comment:

Corby said...

You emailed it to me. :)

But I love it, check it multiple times a day!

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping