Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wild Hogs - two thumbs up!

Non-sports post, but just had a moment that seemed like a real live story out of The Onion.

One of our neighbors, a precocious 9-year-old, was raving to me about the move Wild Hogs, starring Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, and William H. Macy. Don't know about you, but to me the trailers were not compelling, to be polite to these four fine thespians.

(Reminded me of Stu Bottinick telling me how much he loved Martin Lawrence, which I found bizarre.)

Anyway, Megan and her 6-year-old brother Jared went on and on about how funny it was, including a ringing endorsement for a skinny-dipping scene with the aforementioned pillars of American cinema. "So you give it two thumbs up?" I asked.

"It's not just me, Scott - America gives it two thumbs up!" Megan responded earnestly and enthusiastically.

That line had to be more funny than any in the movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stu has some eccentric tastes.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping