Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Greetings from Atlantic City

As I write this, I am looking out at the Atlantic City skyline, and let me tell you - it's neat, but Vegas it ain't. There's a Trump Plaza, Caesars, Bally's, Tropicana, and some others, but there's something missing. Mainly, skin, and guys on the street slapping cards together every three feet. But this trip isn't about sex appeal, it's about antiques baby; we're here to run the Atlantique City antiques show.

It's a pretty all-consuming,24/7 experience, which means you won't be reading much of note here from me until I get home Tuesday, and even then I may be comatose the rest of the week recovering. I would encourage you to read the comments of the post below this, some good discussion of college football's elite programs going on.

Oh, and I hear they're going to implode the Sands tomorrow night, should be able to see that from my window. That should be pretty awesome!

No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping